Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mysterious Woman Part1

I saw a pretty woman waiting on the bridge. Unlike anyone else, rushing for the day, she was standing there patiently. Her beautiful face was emotionless such as the unwavering water, but it was neither calms nor sad. I looked at her searching for any possible reason why she was alone and then our eyes met. Her deep hazel eyes mesmerized me and for a minute I just looked at her like an idiot. Before I could utter even a word, she turned her gaze and walked away. She walked so gracefully that if I was half-asleep I could have believed that she was dancing in the thin air.

Not long after she was gone, I saw a man came and stopped exactly at the same spot. A gorgeous man that could make a woman’s heart skipped a beat. He was wearing a black suit with a bouquet of red roses in his hand. With a sad expression he looked up into the blue sky and muttering something to himself. I could tell that he was crying in his heart. He looked terribly sad until it made me want to touch him. It made me want to embrace him, trying to comfort him but suddenly I felt a sharp gaze from behind. When I turned my back I saw that pretty woman was there staring at me.

However unlike before, her eyes were filled with anger and I could felt such as her hands were at my throat strangling my neck. For a moment, I was grateful for the distance that separated us. Then, to my astonishment, she shed the most beautiful tears I ever seen, full with sadness and indescribable feelings. My heart was torn apart and for that moment I believed that I would give her my life if she asked me for it. Once again she turned her back on me and disappeared into the crowd. To be continued.

No comments: