Friday, October 8, 2010

Mysterious Woman Part2

My eyes were following her steps until she disappeared into the crowd. Compared to her beauty everything around her looked so awful plain. She gave out a complete distinct aura such as the mythical princess on the altar. She holds her shoulder with pride and her back seemed so cold such as ice. Even though her beauty was beyond imagination but her grief was even greater than that. The wind was blowing whispered a sad song and out of the blue, the sky was pouring with rain. It seemed like even the nature could felt her sorrow and was mourning for her pain.

My mind was full with her image that I did not even realize when it started to rain. I just stood there staring at the direction she went when someone from behind bumped into me and I fell to the ground on my knees. It was raining; moreover I was on a bridge, so it would be normal if someone accidently knock me down since I was blocking the way. There were no hard feelings in my heart although he wasn’t even stop to apologize. Though, what I wouldn’t expect was that gorgeous man to offer his hand to me. Now that he was exactly in front of my eyes, with me kneeling on the ground, he looked much more like a dark knight that came to save my life.

I was hesitated to take his hand but then he smiled and with his deep voice he said to me: ma’am you are going to catch a cold if you just continue to sit there. My heart jumped as I saw his dazzling smile and my mind went completely blank. Without my noticed my hand had moved on its own reached for his. He walked me across the bridge and led me to a small coffee shop. I thought that we were going to have a couple cups of tea together but to my disappointment he leaved me on the doorway: I have to go now because I am a busy man. However before he went, he gave me one of the red roses and such as he could read what on my mind he said: My name is Zack. To be continued.



1 comment:

Suews Ross said...

ak blom decide lagi nak wat cite ape. nak jadik kan die cite vampire ke?hantu or cite bunoh.