Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thousands Colours of Love

My trinkets tinkle, they said I’m yours. I can’t think a life without you. I spend sleepless night counting the stars. She peeps from behind and steals a glance. I have found love and lost my heart today. I’m a prisoner of love. Sometimes the person you love just doesn't understand how much you love them. What’s in the heart, only the heart knows. Love is only a chapter in a guy's life, but to a girl it’s the whole book. Love is when you love someone, you cant tell him but everyone else can tell. Broken hearts are often caused by unspoken words. Letting go, isn't giving up. It’s accepting that some things aren't meant to be. Rather than forgetting, hurting is easier for me. Love is when everything begins to look beautiful. All your goals change directions. Even the wind changes its course. Every time theres only one name on the lips. I love you. When I’m with you at night; it feels as if it were day. It’s raining but even the rain cannot cool down my love for you.

No comments: