Saturday, January 31, 2009

Special Edition for 14 February

February

It’s impossible to understand what’s going
through a guy’s heart;
You told me that you wanted me and now
that I’ve given you everything;
you tell me you’re leaving.

You told me that it was the first time you
felt this way;
and said that I was special;
I believed you, and it was my happiness;
You should have told me that your feeling
had faded;
I had no idea and I continued to depend
on you.

Although I say I hate you now;
I’ll be missing you;
because I’m a girl, to whom love is everything;
They say that when you give a guy
all he wants, he quickly gets bored;
and now I know that’s the truth;
and although I tell myself;
I never be tricked by love again;
I fall in love, and my heart is broken again.

Please don’t break the hearts of girls;
who’ll do anything for love;
I didn’t know that living this life;
while being loved would be so hard.

Today we broke up;
You told me to meet someone better than you
and be happy;
You’re just like all the other guys;
what happened to when you told me
that you loved me;
Honestly, I don’t want you to be happy;
what I’m going to do
if you really forget about me;
I’m in so much pain, more pain than I can bare;
because I’m still in love with you.

No comments: