Friday, January 30, 2009

Do you still remember?

February

People said that first experience is precious but is it true?
Do you still remember your first kiss..Can you recall the day when you enter the class for the first time..Who was sitting behind you. What his name..oh is it suppose to be his or her...name. I bet you have forgot all these.

But if i asked you..your former class teacher in Form 5.
what your last birthday present from your dad before he passed away.
Huh...
Because people do appreciate what they have, only after they lose it.

Love your family while you can.
Come back to your home and tell your father you love him before it is too late.
Grab your chances, make him proud. Don’t you realize how damn lucky you are
to have people to remind you this..because i don’t.

I only have 7 years ..
Wanie..5 years, and my youngest sister only got 2 months.
Seriously, it's not enough.

My perfect record card,
my glamorous graduation or even my life is always incomplete.
My pathetic life.

No comments: