Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank You Peter Pan

February

Yesterday I went to Neverland to ask Peter Pan to be my partner for the Prom Night. I was running out of time as the big event was going to be held on that night. As I wandered looking for my charming prince, an enormous ship appeared out from the misty air out of the blue.

Guess who....Captain Hook..huhu.
Quickly I hid behind a shady tree and waited for the gigantic ship sailed away. It was a great relief as the haunted ship dissapeared from my sight. However, as I ready to continued my mission, as I turned back, suddenly here he was. Straight in front of my eyes, stand a gorgeous Godlike creature. His deep blue navy eyes were calmed as the ocean made my heart thundered as if it going to leapt out of my mouth. With the most seductive voice he asked me, "ape ko buat kat sini". I really didn't know that Peter Pan can speak Malay but I don't care because he was the most perfect male species to me.

I could felt all eyes watching us as we walked down the aisle side by side and that night turned out just as like I wished. We danced gracefully along my favourite song and for the first time, I felt that God had really answered my prayer. Suddenly, I heard the bell rang and for that instant I knew that My Cinderella Story was going to end very soon. Ding..Ding..Ding, and my tears streaming down my check.However, before he dissapeared into the thin air, I could felt a light kiss on my forehead and his faint voice whispered" wake up sue, or you're going to be late for EALD class". Thanks Peterpan for woke me up this morning, and I figured out later that the
ringing bell was actually my phone alarm.

No comments: